- Silica scale accumulates in the corners of window glass, around emblems, and on moldings.
- Silica scale is even tougher than water spots and requires a special remover to remove.
- Silica scale remover may affect the paint surface and coating layer. Please apply with caution.
- When applying to windows, neutralize with a glass cleaner or the like while working. (Not recommended. Please do so at your own risk.)
- Please use "DETAILING MICRO BRUSH 10mm", "DETAILING MICRO BRUSH 5mm" or "DETAILING MICRO BRUSH 2mm" when applying.
- Silica scale remover is an acidic solution. Please use rubber gloves, etc. before application.
Made in Japan